Spring tops that look way more expensive than they are
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
How come every year we go shopping, and yet every time spring comes, it’s like we don’t have good spring tops? It’s just a few t-shirts we don’t like anymore, maybe a blouse that doesn’t fit us well and maybe a shirt we were given and never really liked in the first place. . It’s time to change things!
Don’t worry, you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars revamping your wardrobe for spring. We’ve selected for you 21 tops from Amazon and others that are suitable for the season and look more expensive than they really are. Scroll down to shop!
Floral Spring Tops
1. Our absolute favorite: This cleavage BLENCOT top is simply beautiful. Ruffles are everything!
2. We also like: How adorable UMfun halter top from Wal-Mart? You are going to get so many compliments on this one!
3. We cannot forget: A peplum hem and delicate buttons? This Milumia blouse is so cute!
4. Our absolute favorite: This ultra-portable POPYOUNG tunic is a great take-out piece. To wear with shorts, jeans or leggings!
5. We also like: Keep things cozy and chic in this Loveappella Tunic from Nordstrom. The tie-dye and high-low design is the perfect combo!
6. We cannot forget: Go light and airy in this Mini bee tunic. It’s made from 100% linen to keep you cool when the temperatures start to climb!
Buttoned spring tops
7. Our absolute favorite: The colored stripes on this Elegant shirt definitely make it a spring staple. Dress it up or down!
8. We also like: Major case alert! Don’t miss this bell sleeve Sancia shirt of Revolve – the sale is too good!
9. We can’t forget: Clean and classic, this 100% cotton Tommy Hilfiger shirt will become a versatile staple in your wardrobe!
Lightweight spring sweaters/sweatshirts
10. Our absolute favorite: Sweaters and sweatshirts are always very useful in the spring. You will achieve this Open Edit Sweatshirt from Nordstrom again and again!
11. We also like: Don’t forget the vests! This Amazon Essentials cardigan can be worn with just about any outfit!
12. We cannot forget: With a wide neckline and airy, perforated accents, this Relipop pullover jumper is a fabulous choice. That scalloped hem!
Puff Sleeve Spring Tops
13. Our absolute favorite: Puff sleeves are here to stay, especially when they come on gorgeous tops like this Verdusa blouse. Polka dots and knits are simply beautiful together!
14. We also like: Ballerina atmosphere! This luxurious Top In Season from Saks Fifth Avenue elevates the puff sleeve look even further by adding delicate ruffles!
15. We cannot forget: One of the latest releases from Amazon, the sleeves on this Top Amazon Aware almost look like blooming flowers!
Smocked Spring Tops
16. Our absolute favorite: Step up your spring style effortlessly with this House of Harlow 1960 x Sofia Richie tank top of Revolution. Save over $100 now!
17. We also like: This square neck Clarisbelle tank top is ruched through the bust and ruffled straps, but we love how it flows below the waist. Fit and flare perfection!
18. We cannot forget: The Drop continues to serve A+ coins! This Amazon Exclusive Drop Marisol top is flattering and so cute. Poplin fabric is gorgeous for spring!
Animal Print Spring Tops
19. Our absolute favorite: Spring isn’t complete without a bit of leopard! Make dressing so easy with this Blooming Jelly Tee!
20. We also like: The cow print has really become a hit over the years. Tops like this Shein Tank Top prove why!
21. We cannot forget: Snake print and lace? Together? This lime torch tank makes We I wish I had combined them sooner!
Looking for more ways to elevate your wardrobe? Check out more choices below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Good shopping!